Are you looking to develop your skills and talents and gain qualifications? We have a number of LAMDA courses available for students starting January 2021.
Founded in 1861, LAMDA is the oldest drama school in the UK. They started to offer examinations in speech and drama to the public over 130 years ago. Since then they have developed an enviable reputation for excellence in the provision of Communication and Performance examinations in the UK.
The process of preparing for and succeeding in a LAMDA Examination helps Learners, whatever their ages or aspirations, to develop a broad range of skills that will serve them throughout life.
Our examinations develop a Learner’s ability to:
- read easily, fluently and with good understanding
- expand vocabulary to improve powers of self-expression
- improve confidence in speaking and listening
- memorise and recall information
- research and create persuasive formal presentations
- create and defend arguments
- engage in constructive informal conversation
- work both on their own and participate as a member of a team
Register your interest for the LAMDA Syllabus.